Party bus Galveston, TX is the best way to party even before you get to the event venue. It provides ultimate clubbing experience in a convenient bus ride. If you are visiting Galveston and you would like to try something new then riding in a party bus may be something that will excite you. If you are headed to a formal event or a special occasion then a party bus service will be your club ride so you can relax, have a little fun and set the mood before you arrive at the scene.
Why use party bus rental Galveston?
Party buses offer more than a ride from one destination to another. It is a party experience that you and your guests will remember forever! Imagine riding a party bus to anywhere you want to go and of course freeing yourself from all the inconveniences and stress of public transport.
Galveston party buses features and types
There are a variety of party buses to rent in Galveston. There are 12 to 20 passenger buses that will fit a small family or group of friends. There is also a medium-sized bus that will fit 30 people. You may also rent a bus for a group as large as 40 to 50 people using their biggest party buses ever. Enjoy club amenities such as lighting, audio and video package, posh carpeting and interiors and of course a professional and experienced driver to take you to anywhere in Galveston.
For groups with less than 20 guests, our limo service in Galveston, TX is a great option for transportation.
Party bus Galveston will cater to customers for their birthday parties, anniversary parties, corporate events, weddings, proms and homecomings or for bachelor or bachelorette parties too. You may also rent a party bus for special events such as sporting events, concerts, conferences and conventions in the city.
Party bus Galveston prices and discounts
Itâ€™s recommended that customers call party bus Galveston to find out more about their discounted rates. Prices vary according to the type of bus, the number of passengers, the places that you want to visit and the duration of your party.
Things to do
- Ride the Galveston â€“ Port Bolivar Ferry â€“ this is a fantastic way to check out the river and of course to get some fresh air.
- Visit the Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum â€“ a fantastic way to learn all about drilling and all about oil rig history.
- Visit the1877 Tall Ship Elissa â€“ this is a thrilling walk back in time as you will be toured inside the majestic ship.
- A day at the Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark â€“ a water adventure for the whole family to enjoy.
- Visit the Lone Star Flight Museum â€“ learn about the history of aviation from the fantastic displays and exhibits from this amazing museum.
Visiting Galveston via the Scholes International Airport is very common for travelers. You may ask your party bus driver or operator to pick you up from this airport and to drop you off to your hotel or accommodation in Galveston first before you start your party. Your driver could also take you to the airport after your event is over.