Now you can visit in the most comfortable and convenient transportation possible and that is through riding with party bus Texas City, TX. What makes party buses better is that you can enjoy all the party amenities and features of a club-themed bus for special events, parties and special occasions. Find out why a lot of customers choose party buses than use public transportation for their special occasion needs and for traveling to different destinations in the city.
Texas City Party Buses
Not only will you be riding in style, you get to party with your friends and family in your very own party bus Texas City rental. You will get to have a lot of fun and have loads of excitement as you are transported to the event venue or as you visit one destination to another in Texas City.
There are a lot of different party bus Texas City types available for rent. Party buses vary in sizes and capacities: there are 12-passenger buses, 20 â€“ passenger buses, 30- passenger buses, 40- passenger buses and a huge 50-passenger bus too. Each bus has club-style features such as party lighting, comfortable seats, mini bars, audio and video equipment, Wi-Fi and so many more.
For groups traveling with less than 20 passengers, our Texas City limo services are also an option.
Party bus Texas City provides services for different occasions. It offers services for bachelor/ bachelorette parties, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, proms, homecoming parties and corporate outings. A party bus ride is also your choice when it comes to sporting events, concerts, conferences and conventions.
Party bus Texas City prices and discounts
Rates vary according to the number of people in your group, the type of bus that you want to rent and how long you wish to rent the bus for. The destinations that you will visit will also affect the rental price. Call party bus Texas City for discount offers for special occasions.
Things to do
- Shop at the Tanger Outlets â€“ where you can find everything you need all in one roof!
- Visit the Texas City Dike â€“ grab a chance to check out the cityâ€™s largest body of water and find the most relaxing view; perfect to do after a long day of shopping and touring.
- Visit the Texas City Museum â€“ a fantastic way to learn more about Texas Cityâ€™s proud history; this may be a small museum but has everything well presented.
- An afternoon at the Bay Street Park â€“ your family will surely enjoy the unusual monuments such as a large jet in the middle of the park grounds.
- A morning at Noble Park â€“ this is a park that has a real life steam train locomotive to play with.
You can count on party bus Texas City to pick you up from the William P. Hobby Airport and to drop you off to your hotel or to any destination that you wish to start from. All your friends and family could also join in so you can start your party bus adventure!